Monday, January 21, 2008

A New Day...Martin Luther King Day.

Another day with kids home from school and it's still cold outside. Now its snowing and that makes it feel even colder.

Today I'm working on finding the flow. I know that if I get into the zone, I really feel much better. It seems that I forget all about anything and that includes pain. I need to finish some art today to sell on ebay. I got a new account running last night and that will feature only my art and some beautiful junk that I think other artists might want to purchase. So I will make art to sell today.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hello, I came across your blog while checking out people interested in art dolls, etc. Your art is very nice. Feel free to come by my blog to visit, as well as those in my sidebar. Lots of similar interests.
Susan K.

  • click to send me an email

  • Don't let us get sick.
    Don't let us get old.
    Don't let us get stupid, all right?
    Just make us be brave.
    And make us play nice.
    And let us be together tonight.

    --Warren Zevon
  • Quotes

    I love people. I love my family, my children...but inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that's where you renew your springs that never dry up.
    ~ Pearl S. Buck

    Ultimately, my hope is to amaze myself. The anticipation if discovering new possibilities becomes my greatest joy.
    ~ Jerry Uelsmann