Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tuesday...basketball day

Here's a table I made from broken dishes and shells that someone gave me.
I don't know how to make this little Valentine go away. She wants to show up again. That's okay I guess.

Tuesday' and Friday's are girls basketball around here. Oh, how I love to watch these powerful little girls play. They are good!!!

Today I am cleaning and painting and getting ready for some really cold weather. We've had a drop in temperature of 63 degrees here.

Here are some pieces I did a while ago but still the same they are worth the look , I think. Enjoy!


See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Love the table. Was it cut in half or is it made as a half table?
Susan K.

Kims Art said...

Hey Nancy, I clicked on your name over at susan's blog. I just love, love that table. You do beautiful work.

  • click to send me an email

  • Don't let us get sick.
    Don't let us get old.
    Don't let us get stupid, all right?
    Just make us be brave.
    And make us play nice.
    And let us be together tonight.

    --Warren Zevon
  • Quotes

    I love people. I love my family, my children...but inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that's where you renew your springs that never dry up.
    ~ Pearl S. Buck

    Ultimately, my hope is to amaze myself. The anticipation if discovering new possibilities becomes my greatest joy.
    ~ Jerry Uelsmann