Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Spring at last!!!

I can't believe that it's been a whole month since I've posted a thing. It seems like its been winter here for that long. Well, it's Spring now and the grass is beginning to green up and buds are on the trees and bushes. There's a lot of raking to do. I need to do some cleaning as well. I really don't know why I haven't blogged. It's as though I've been waiting for something to happen. It hasn't! I've been painting and making a few new dolls but nothing has been selling. For a while I couldn't paint fast enough but now is a different story.
I've been working some on the inside stuff. Like beliefs and intentions. My mood has been very up and down lately. I'm doing a lot of day dreaming.
I've started to clean out the studio. What a job. Why do we hang on to things for so long. I used to get frustrated with my mother for doing that. Now...guess what? She was always saving stuff for a garage sale. I, on the other hand, have to save it because someday I'm going to do something with it. I always see another life in stuff. Altered.

Above is a new painting. I'll be doing a series of these little folk art angels.

Have a happy day and I'll try to get better at posting.

No comments:

  • click to send me an email

  • Don't let us get sick.
    Don't let us get old.
    Don't let us get stupid, all right?
    Just make us be brave.
    And make us play nice.
    And let us be together tonight.

    --Warren Zevon
  • Quotes

    I love people. I love my family, my children...but inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that's where you renew your springs that never dry up.
    ~ Pearl S. Buck

    Ultimately, my hope is to amaze myself. The anticipation if discovering new possibilities becomes my greatest joy.
    ~ Jerry Uelsmann