Sunday, June 22, 2008

What a nice first Summer day

The weather is great today as it was yesterday. I am working hard on making my ebay dolls. I am happy all is well today. Everyone is in their right and perfect place. All is calm and all is bright. I've been trying to do different dolls lately. I really want to put some of them in the gallery at the art center but the prices just don't work for me. So I will just plod along and do my own thing. Still looking for a mold maker so I can make my dolls more efficiently. I haven't done much with my art journal for some time now and I miss it. Maybe I'll do that tonight. I have attempted to clean my studio. I have tossed one garbage bucket of things out. I hope to the same this week. Wish me luck. Why am I such a pack rat?????

Above is another painting I have on ebay.

1 comment:

Kims Art said...

I just love the mermaid! The mold thing sounds like a great idea and as for letting go of a garbage can full, good for you. The payer article was right on. Thank you!

  • click to send me an email

  • Don't let us get sick.
    Don't let us get old.
    Don't let us get stupid, all right?
    Just make us be brave.
    And make us play nice.
    And let us be together tonight.

    --Warren Zevon
  • Quotes

    I love people. I love my family, my children...but inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that's where you renew your springs that never dry up.
    ~ Pearl S. Buck

    Ultimately, my hope is to amaze myself. The anticipation if discovering new possibilities becomes my greatest joy.
    ~ Jerry Uelsmann