Sunday, July 6, 2008

What a nice week end!







Here are some of Healing Tags I've been working on this last week end. I will be putting words of healing on the backs but I have not gotten to that point yet. I must make 25 in all and then send them to France to be made into a book. This is first swap I have been in so I hope I'm doing this right. If they are not healing to anyone else...they certainly have been healing to me.

Enjoy.

I have been trying to make a decision about my family lately. I think in all this art I have finally come to a conclusion. It is starting to feel right. I'll let you know how this goes after I tell the family members.

All in all I feel at peace with everything.

3 comments:

Ellen Lyn said...

Your blog is lovely, the healing cards are wonderful and I thoroughly enjoyed viewing your dolls....they are really sweet!!

Gena Lumbroso said...

These are gorgeous, as is everything on your blog! Those tags will have a great curative impact I feel certain!

Love your dolls!

the glitzy gypsy said...

Your tags are awesome!!! Can't wait to get one in my book!
hugs,
brenda bliss

  • click to send me an email

  • Don't let us get sick.
    Don't let us get old.
    Don't let us get stupid, all right?
    Just make us be brave.
    And make us play nice.
    And let us be together tonight.

    --Warren Zevon
  • Quotes

    I love people. I love my family, my children...but inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that's where you renew your springs that never dry up.
    ~ Pearl S. Buck

    Ultimately, my hope is to amaze myself. The anticipation if discovering new possibilities becomes my greatest joy.
    ~ Jerry Uelsmann