Monday, September 22, 2008

Where have I been?

Here is Fabulous Fern...

Life is a just a dream...

Here is the image that I did for the "14 Secrets for a happy artists life" group I belong to. It should be landing at it's destination soon. I sent it off last week. This was so much fun. I want to do more so I thought I'd do my grandkids and frame them.

Otherwise, I've been busy doing a Junk show last weekend. I'm behind in my work to sell and in my cleaning out the studio. I really have to do that. Posted is photo of a life size doll that I made and took to the show for a show stopper. You'd be surprised at the number of small children that stepped on her toes...on purpose!

1 comment:

Zom said...

Fern is fabulous! How fantastic to make a doll that size. I wish I could see her in real life.

  • click to send me an email

  • Don't let us get sick.
    Don't let us get old.
    Don't let us get stupid, all right?
    Just make us be brave.
    And make us play nice.
    And let us be together tonight.

    --Warren Zevon
  • Quotes

    I love people. I love my family, my children...but inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that's where you renew your springs that never dry up.
    ~ Pearl S. Buck

    Ultimately, my hope is to amaze myself. The anticipation if discovering new possibilities becomes my greatest joy.
    ~ Jerry Uelsmann