Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Gallery Show is on the way...

Today we delivered the art for the gallery at the Performing Arts Center. There will a grand opeing and showing on the 29th and I will take pictures for all to see. The building itself is wonderful.

Now I'm back to working on the classes. I've also made some cute Valentine Dolls out of air dry clay to sell on Ebay or Etsy. Can't decide. They should be done soon.

Don't forget to check out the One World One Heart gypsy caravan to the left. Just click the logo and it will take you there. Leave a message on my blog and enter the drawing for my Sisters Print seen below.

Okay then...back to work!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your show! I wish you every success. You are a talented lady! Do you give classes in air dry clay? I find that medium somewhat difficult to work with but only because I have not been properly instructed.

Thank you for being part of The Artful Paper Doll.

xoxo
~Kitty Kellie
The Artful Paper Doll

  • click to send me an email

  • Don't let us get sick.
    Don't let us get old.
    Don't let us get stupid, all right?
    Just make us be brave.
    And make us play nice.
    And let us be together tonight.

    --Warren Zevon
  • Quotes

    I love people. I love my family, my children...but inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that's where you renew your springs that never dry up.
    ~ Pearl S. Buck

    Ultimately, my hope is to amaze myself. The anticipation if discovering new possibilities becomes my greatest joy.
    ~ Jerry Uelsmann