Saturday, March 28, 2009

Another class is about to begin


Here is another opportunity to take an on line class from artist/designer nancye williams, me.
In this class we will make a doll bust that is similar to the one pictured.
All you need to do to join this class is become a member of
nancye's art dolls
http://nancyesartdolls.ning.com
Simply click the above to take you there.
The class is $45.00 and it is ongoing.
Another workshop that you do not have to leave home for.
Take it in your pj's.
Take it at your liesure and in your time line.


No comments:

  • click to send me an email

  • Don't let us get sick.
    Don't let us get old.
    Don't let us get stupid, all right?
    Just make us be brave.
    And make us play nice.
    And let us be together tonight.

    --Warren Zevon
  • Quotes

    I love people. I love my family, my children...but inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that's where you renew your springs that never dry up.
    ~ Pearl S. Buck

    Ultimately, my hope is to amaze myself. The anticipation if discovering new possibilities becomes my greatest joy.
    ~ Jerry Uelsmann