Thursday, May 21, 2009

Visit my studio for an Art Doll Workshop


It's all about dolls!



One of the many variations you will be able to make...

Friday
June 19th
9:30-4:30

It's about dolls!

$125.00-materials included
It's about making dolls.
Create your own art doll!

Each student will be supplied with polymer clay and we will learn to create a head
and arms and legs.

We will make an art doll from wood, clay, collage the body and add embellishments. (Bring your own old jewelry if you want)

Techniques used include sculpting, painting, collage, and
use of the beeswax process (optional).


Once you sign up refunds will not be given.

email me for information.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Looks like a wonderful workshop! One of these days I will have the extra cash to take one.

Anonymous said...

I love your dolls and I love your classes Nancye..
Pattee

  • click to send me an email

  • Don't let us get sick.
    Don't let us get old.
    Don't let us get stupid, all right?
    Just make us be brave.
    And make us play nice.
    And let us be together tonight.

    --Warren Zevon
  • Quotes

    I love people. I love my family, my children...but inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that's where you renew your springs that never dry up.
    ~ Pearl S. Buck

    Ultimately, my hope is to amaze myself. The anticipation if discovering new possibilities becomes my greatest joy.
    ~ Jerry Uelsmann