Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October already.

October
October. It has not been my most favorite month. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. That is good. It has been a year since I was diagnosed. Don't forget to do your own self exam. That's how I found mine. Stage 3.
October is Halloween...as well...There are lots of scary things to buy out there and also on ebay. Decorate your house or yard and get in the spirit of is spookey holiday.
Lastly, I had my gall bladder removed yesterday. I am not in any pain yet. Looking forward to what I can and cannot eat. I haven't eaten at since Sunday at 10:00 pm.
Make it a happy month!!!

1 comment:

angelroomcreations said...

Hope you are feeling better. Can hardly wait til I see you again. Long time no see, but never forgotten (it's a heart thing you know) Let me know when a time works for you.
Barb
PS: We can share Gallbladder stories

  • click to send me an email

  • Don't let us get sick.
    Don't let us get old.
    Don't let us get stupid, all right?
    Just make us be brave.
    And make us play nice.
    And let us be together tonight.

    --Warren Zevon
  • Quotes

    I love people. I love my family, my children...but inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that's where you renew your springs that never dry up.
    ~ Pearl S. Buck

    Ultimately, my hope is to amaze myself. The anticipation if discovering new possibilities becomes my greatest joy.
    ~ Jerry Uelsmann