Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Where does the time go?

If I don't get to write before the week end... make it a safe one!

May the light of God surround you and the love of God protect you.


Geez... I've been so busy with the end of year school stuff that I've forgotten all about me again. Look at this cute little kid. He's dressed like Elvis, his hero, for the rock 'n roll spirit day at school. He thinks he is Elvis.



Anyway, I'm still working on paintings and I did finish the doll today but I can't take a picture of her because the camera is gone with my husband. I'll do it tomorrow. It's always like this.

It's not really changed around here much. The inmates are still running the asylum. I'm hanging on for dear life. Hoping I can make it.

Isn't the time flying by fast? Look up and it's another month gone by. I've been really tired lately so I've been going to bed early. Maybe that's where the time has gone. Sleep is a whole nother world. I'm trying to do some yard work and some art and some cleaning. Seems like a little of every thing works for me. I did, however, work all day today on my art. That felt rewarding.

peace.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Glad to see you are hanging in there. I think there is healing power in sleep. Happy to see you got some time to do your art, that always helps. You do such beautiful work.
Thanks for sharing.

  • click to send me an email

  • Don't let us get sick.
    Don't let us get old.
    Don't let us get stupid, all right?
    Just make us be brave.
    And make us play nice.
    And let us be together tonight.

    --Warren Zevon
  • Quotes

    I love people. I love my family, my children...but inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that's where you renew your springs that never dry up.
    ~ Pearl S. Buck

    Ultimately, my hope is to amaze myself. The anticipation if discovering new possibilities becomes my greatest joy.
    ~ Jerry Uelsmann