Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Looking Ahead...

I'm really working at being emotionally strong. You see, there's a teenager in the house. They are such strange people. They can be sweet one minute and wicked the next. I've always had a hard time saying no and believe it or not, I hate conflict. Yet, it seems there is always conflict here. So today I'm trying a new thing...to be true and strong and not be affected by the moods.

Wish me luck.

Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to know." ......Winnie the Pooh

1 comment:

Kims Art said...

so many of the things you have been talking about in your postings. I to have felt and experienced. I send you my wishes that things get better and know that I am praying for you. This will also pass. I say this to myself all the time.

  • click to send me an email

  • Don't let us get sick.
    Don't let us get old.
    Don't let us get stupid, all right?
    Just make us be brave.
    And make us play nice.
    And let us be together tonight.

    --Warren Zevon
  • Quotes

    I love people. I love my family, my children...but inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that's where you renew your springs that never dry up.
    ~ Pearl S. Buck

    Ultimately, my hope is to amaze myself. The anticipation if discovering new possibilities becomes my greatest joy.
    ~ Jerry Uelsmann