Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Monday

I am going to begin again. There was a time when I went boldly into the future with all the faith in the world and then the last two years I have watched everything I worked for slowly go away.

What happened?

I believe that my thoughts and the things that I focussed on these last years have tried to show me that I am thinking wrong. I need to begin again.

So even though it is much harder now to take that much time for myself, I must reexamine myself and my intentions.

Today is a new day and I will begin again. I will start with letting go. Letting go of everything that no longer serves me. People, places and things. Mostly things. Thoughts are things.

Upward and onward...

"When you follow your bliss.... doors will open where you would not have thought there would be doors, and where there wouldn't be a door for anyone else."...... Joseph Campbell



No comments:

  • click to send me an email

  • Don't let us get sick.
    Don't let us get old.
    Don't let us get stupid, all right?
    Just make us be brave.
    And make us play nice.
    And let us be together tonight.

    --Warren Zevon
  • Quotes

    I love people. I love my family, my children...but inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that's where you renew your springs that never dry up.
    ~ Pearl S. Buck

    Ultimately, my hope is to amaze myself. The anticipation if discovering new possibilities becomes my greatest joy.
    ~ Jerry Uelsmann