Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Monday Y'all.


"If the angel designs to come it will be because you have convinced her, not by tears but by your humble resolve to be always beginning; to be a beginner."
I took this quote from Lesley Riley's blog today.

I am totally full today. I have an abundance of ideas. Too many actually. Too many to use and not enough time to do all of them.

I am making more art dolls along with some paper scrap artwork that Danita (check out her blog) so willingly introduced us to. I'll call mine "Paper Clips". It's a way of using all the beautiful paper we collect along with the stuff that we just have to keep for some day and some reason.

2 comments:

Lenae May said...

Nancye...wonderful blog! Your dolls have sooo much personality!
I was reading here and there about paper addicts..add me to the list!
I don't scrapbook but I LOVE the stores! I just keep buying papers like some people buy fabric (and I do that too!)
I am trying to discipline myself to make art out of what I have before buying more and then along comes a GREAT ribbon site, yikes! I'm making my list!
Lenae

sMacThoughts said...

I've seen Danita's results, and they are fantastic. Just discovering your blog today...so much talent!

  • click to send me an email

  • Don't let us get sick.
    Don't let us get old.
    Don't let us get stupid, all right?
    Just make us be brave.
    And make us play nice.
    And let us be together tonight.

    --Warren Zevon
  • Quotes

    I love people. I love my family, my children...but inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that's where you renew your springs that never dry up.
    ~ Pearl S. Buck

    Ultimately, my hope is to amaze myself. The anticipation if discovering new possibilities becomes my greatest joy.
    ~ Jerry Uelsmann