Thursday, July 24, 2008

Where have I been?



Well, once again, I've been busy. But with what? It seems like all I do is work. But this last Sunday we went to the races. See the pictures? That's right. They are ostrich. By the time they got to the finish line, all the jockeys were on the ground and the ostrich were racing alone.

I've been straightening up my studio, doing some paintings, clearing out some "I'll use it some day stuff", and trying to survive living with people. I have a few dolls made and should be putting them up for sale soon on ebay along with paintings and collages. I've been working on a corporate identity...(I need to re invent myself) press kit, thinking about opening an ebay store verses a yahoo store, and working on submitting some art for the Courage Center Christmas call as well as writing that little booklet and making healing tags (they are almost done. One more to go.) for a swap. There have been five birthdays so far this summer, and more come. I'll go broke! I'm basically tired.

I'm ready for fall. How about you? Summer makes me crazy. But then again so does Spring, Fall and Winter.

Have a happy day!!!

No comments:

  • click to send me an email

  • Don't let us get sick.
    Don't let us get old.
    Don't let us get stupid, all right?
    Just make us be brave.
    And make us play nice.
    And let us be together tonight.

    --Warren Zevon
  • Quotes

    I love people. I love my family, my children...but inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that's where you renew your springs that never dry up.
    ~ Pearl S. Buck

    Ultimately, my hope is to amaze myself. The anticipation if discovering new possibilities becomes my greatest joy.
    ~ Jerry Uelsmann