Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Another Painting on Ebay

Here's a little painting I finished today and listed her on ebay.

I went to the surgeon today and I am done with that part except to go to
therapy for the arm. After about a week I will start radiation. They are saying 35 treatments at 5 times a week. That's like a job! This whole thing has been quite an experience.
There have been bad times and not quite so bad times.
All in all though, I am a happy person today.


Thanks to all. Thank you each and everyone who sent me the healing and prayers. Thanks you to all who have kept me in the light and to everyone who cared enough about a person
you never even met to take time to send me cards and gifts and flowers etc.
Thank you so much. I was never alone through this. You all kept me going.

peace and love and blessings
nancye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I first time visit in this blog. I find this blog have relevant information.

regards.
http://www.collect-art.com/Paul-Kenton_work

Jackie said...

She is beautiful nancye!

Debby said...

She is really beautiful!
Debby

  • click to send me an email

  • Don't let us get sick.
    Don't let us get old.
    Don't let us get stupid, all right?
    Just make us be brave.
    And make us play nice.
    And let us be together tonight.

    --Warren Zevon
  • Quotes

    I love people. I love my family, my children...but inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that's where you renew your springs that never dry up.
    ~ Pearl S. Buck

    Ultimately, my hope is to amaze myself. The anticipation if discovering new possibilities becomes my greatest joy.
    ~ Jerry Uelsmann