Friday, April 9, 2010

Class is ready...


Thanks for asking me to do a class. This has been really good for me. A little slow but it's good to push yourself don't you think?

Come on over to nancyesartdolls.ning.com and see what's new. Yes, it's the Prayer Box dolls. The cost is minimal and they make real cute little gifts for those in need. If fact I'm going to make a bunch and give them to cancer patients at the oncology office next week.

Feel free to join the network and take the class if you are so moved.

Peace and Good Health!
nancye

2 comments:

Snugglebug Blessings said...

Hi Nancye,

She is darling. I will check out the class your offering, hopefully I can get in there and take it. Love working with clay. God bless you for sharing your talent and what a kind thing to do for those who are having a rough time in their lives, it will truly bless them. God bless, Cathy

Anonymous said...

Hi, Nancye,
I don't know if my emails are not arriving to your email address, but I have sent two messages requesting to join the prayer box doll workshop. You know me, I like to pay with a money order. Just let me know if this is OK with you. Sorry to bother you again. Hope you are doing OK. with love,
Teresa Swanson
tscat@sbcglobal.net

  • click to send me an email

  • Don't let us get sick.
    Don't let us get old.
    Don't let us get stupid, all right?
    Just make us be brave.
    And make us play nice.
    And let us be together tonight.

    --Warren Zevon
  • Quotes

    I love people. I love my family, my children...but inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that's where you renew your springs that never dry up.
    ~ Pearl S. Buck

    Ultimately, my hope is to amaze myself. The anticipation if discovering new possibilities becomes my greatest joy.
    ~ Jerry Uelsmann